Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm getting ready to launch a new site that will link off of my regular lara-rios .com
The web designer is doing an awesome job. I saw the mock up today, and I really like it. The fun thing about this site is that it will be updated pretty much weekly. I'll have a blog from the point of view of my main character, as well as some informative articles for all of you who are interested in higher education and/or how to achieve success in life. I'm very excited about it! I'll let you know when it's ready -- probably by the end of this month.

Other than that, I'm enjoying being home and taking a break from the book signings. I'm working on The Fat Contest -- my next book, and hanging out with my children. During the summer there are so many great things to do for kids. All the camps, and events at libraries, and fun activities keep them and me busy.

Anyone have their kids home this summer? What fun things do you have planned?

Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home